2008年9月4日

Blog or not

Like jogging, managing a blog takes much patience and willpower. In the last weeks I found that my passion to blog seems to fade out.(The patience and willpower seems to be gone) Recently I haven't updated my blog for several weeks. And that could be a warning for the end of my blog. But a voice in my mind said " not again! " It reminded me that I used to start doing one thing heartily then end it rapidly and shortly. To avoid the same thing happens to me, I think I need to get my passion back and find the motive that drives me to keep the blog.(left photo from Frédéric de Villamil)



Soliloquy :


Q:Why did you wanna create this blog?
A: I like listening to the music. A personal music blog could push me to accumulate more music information and find more good and new song and know more fantastic artists or bands. And writing something could keep my brain working and prevent me from getting dull because of the meaningless and idiotic military life.

Q: But why do you not keep writing new article?
A: um... Writing a new article takes me much time, but I don't have much time to do it while I am still under the obligation to serve my country's army. Every weekend when I was home, all I wanna do is sleep and stay relaxed. For me, managing a blog is a burden. .......

Q: Did you really think you don't have enough time to keep your blog moving?
A: ...um (smile) all right, You got me. Frankly I am just a lazy blogger. I am just too lax to update my blog. All the reasons I mentioned before was just excuses. It's all my fault. No excuses.

Q: .....
A: .....

Q: So ... What are you waiting for?
A: um... I am thinking whether there is an easier way to write an article and it won't make my article shallow and none want to visit.

Q: Good start!
A: .........(considering)

Q: How about translating the dispatches from foreign news agencies?
A: um.... Sounds great!

Q: And you can add some lyrics translations of your favorite songs.
A: Wow.. it seems to be cool. In that way I can practice my translation skill and introduce them to visitors of my blog.

Q: So you can update your blog without taking too much time and they could keep you state-of-the- art on the news about music (especially western music).
A: Yeh! It seems you are more qualified to manage my blog. Why don't you write some articles for this blog!

Q: ....(puzzling)
A: ...? why not?

Q: Because I am you and you are me. Understand yet?
A: ...Wow! Sorry, I forgot that I am soliloquizing.

沒有留言: